Wondered where you and your fantasy baseball team had been. I thought maybe both were lost at Shea Stadium waiting for a game to start still.
so not long after the change to this awful format.......my computer took a **** and i lost the link to here
but tonight......in a drunken stupor.......i managed to remember it
good to be back with you fools
yes.......my fantasy baseball team sucks balls because of injuries.........dont remind me
whats new kids?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Wondered where you and your fantasy baseball team had been. I thought maybe both were lost at Shea Stadium waiting for a game to start still.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Welcome back.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Wondered where you went too, been kinda quiet around here, what do you think about the Duel 2 this year?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
welcome back!!!!
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks